Saturday, July 25, 2009

I Am EVE

I am EVE
Not to be confused with an EVE-ning
Not just one night

I'm not EVE-n though I'm with you, I'm with her too
I am not EVE-ventually I'm gonna get it together, just wait for me to finish playing
What are you saying?

Am I not worth you taking a serious look at your life and behavior and say
"Hey I can't let her get away"
I'm patient but I can't wait forever.
If together's not an option then let me know

I am EVE
Not lEaVE and come back tomorrow
EVE is on the edge of bitterness
From a snake bite earlier

I thought Adam had the salve
But he was too busy chasing the bushes
I can't wait until he figures out
They're not going anywhere
and those bushes baby produce...no fruit!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Love love love this! Glad to see your creating!

Carolyn

Unknown said...

that's awesome....and the fruit you're holding adds a nice touch....